Segundas Lenguas y Nuevas Tecnologías 2011 -2013
Website http://www.babeltic.eu/Partners: Finland, Italy, Spain (coordinator), Romania, Latvia
An EU funded project within Leonardo Da Vinci 2011-2013
Segundas Lenguas y Nuevas Tecnologías (SLNT) is an international project in the educational sphere involving partners from Spain, Italy, Romania, Latvia and Finland. The project focuses on second language teaching; its main objective is creating an adaptation of the European Language Portfolio to the environment of second language teaching in formal settings.
Thus, the project aims at:
- introducing an innovative way to work in the field of Second Language Teaching
- providing teachers with teaching base
- preparing materials tailored to students’ characteristics
- enhancing the aspects of enrichment of different cultures by facilitating the learning of second languages.
- promoting intercultural dialogue
- facilitating the access of immigrants to new technologies
- facilitating learning a second language as a means of integrating personal, social and cultural development
- providing job placement: motivating and advising to the difficulties in the labor market
- promoting implementation of future collaborative projects between the different institutions involved in this project.